Its Fall Y’all…Here’s 5 Fido Friendly Ideas
1. Take a Hike! A fall hike in crisper weather can be good for you and good for your dog. Consider exploring a new trail, park or beach near you. The new sights can be a delight for both of you. Don’t foget to take water, take pictures and consider dressing up your pup in a new fall outfit or bandana for some great IG worthy photos!
2. Road Trip! Vacations don’t have to end with summer! This fall go explore this beautiful country! Many hotels are dog friendly including Marriott hotels (which includes their various brands such as Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites and Fairfield Inn & Suites). In addition to the Marriotts, some Ritz Carlton’s and Westin hotels also welcome your canine family members. Make sure to call ahead and verify pet accommodations. Remember to pack familiar items (a favoriate toy or healthy, long lasting chew like a bully stick or yak chew), a blanket, food and doggy waste clean up bags! Bon voyage!
3. Get Crafty! Craft up some fall themed matching bandanas for you, your pup and your pup’s pals! Tie one on your purse or bag and one on your pup! Using pinking shears, they are simple, easy and add some fall cheer! Here is a link with instructions for easy, no-sew banadas for your dog.
4. Visit a Pumpkin Patch! Make sure to call ahead to verify the patch is dog friendly! Snap up some great photos in front of all those pumpkins or some video of you guys roaming the corn maze!
5. Visit an Apple Farm! Apple picking is great fall activity and many of the facilities welcome dogs on the property…not to mention they usually offer apple pie, apple cider and other yummy fall themed human treats! Again call ahead to verify dog friendly policies. If treats are on your fall shopping list, consider something new (Chicken feet? Yak chews? Turkey Tendons?).
Check out all our available fall yummy dog natural chews and treats @ dogbullysticks.com
All of us at DogBullySticks wish you and your dog(s), a happy and healthy fall!